5th Global Summit and Medicare Expo on Head and Neck Surgery
April 4 @ 9:00 am - April 6 @ 12:00 pm
The ‘5th Global Summit and Medicare Expo on Head & Neck Surgery’ is going to be held during June 19-20, at Philadelphia, USA.
The aim of this conference is to learn and share knowledge on the topics related to Head and Neck Surgery. Leading world academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars, decision makers, public health professionals, and other professionals gather in Philadelphia to speak on ENT, Audiology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and many other related topics. The main theme of the conference is “Leading-edge research and In-sights of Head and Neck Surgery”.
The Congress includes Keynote Presentations, Workshops, Symposiums, Young researcher Sessions, Oral talks, Poster Presentations and Exhibitions.
The Head and Neck Surgery 2017 mainly includes
• Pediatric Otolaryngology
• ENT Infectious Diseases
• Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Head, Neck and Oral Oncology
• Anesthesia and Pain Relief in ENT Surgery
• Implant Applications
• Advancement of surgical and non-surgical techniques in otolaryngology
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry
• Anatomical and Physiological Disorders of Nose and Ear
• Nasal Disorders and their treatment
• Ear Disorders and their treatments
• Bioethics in Head and Neck Surgery
Benefits of attending this conference:
• Accepted abstracts publication in the respective conference proceedings
• All attendees can avail CPD Credits (Continuing Professional Development) by the CPD
• Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref
• Speaker page integration on Google scholar
• Publication of papers with reduced fee
• 75% waiver on Paper publication for registered speakers.
• Live streaming presentations
• Indexing of speakers and their profile for easy search over internet
• International Exposure to research work
• International speaker certificate
• Networking and Collaborating opportunity with peer researchers
• B2B meetings/Scientific networking for Research collaborations
For more details of scientific sessions and submission of abstract, please follow: